Balancing Independence and Assistance
We empower our residents to maintain as much independence as possible by providing just the right amount of support. When you need a helping hand with daily tasks, such as dressing, bathing, taking medication or just getting around, The Village can provide as much or as little assistance as you need.
Assisted living residents enjoy access to all amenities available at The Village, including two outdoor pools, spa, fitness center and library. In addition, both our assisted living neighborhoods, Jasmine Pointe and Rose Court, feature their own dining room, recreation area and more.
Schedule a personal appointment today to learn more about our legacy of providing assisted living support in Gainesville, Florida.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
One monthly service fee covers everything.
- More than 20 licensed nurses
- Licensed Limited Nursing Services (LNS) and Extended Congregate Care (ECC)-certified
- Access to onsite Physician Clinic specializing in geriatrics or geriatric focused primary care physician office
- Access to onsite Medicare certified home care – nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Nurses and direct care staff available and onsite 24 hours a day
- All rooms private; some accommodate couples
- Medication management
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including dressing, bathing and grooming, as needed
- Three meals served restaurant-style each day
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry
- Scheduled transportation
- Full calendar of life-enriching activities
Receive the latest news and updates right in your inbox.