Fully Embracing Vitality and Wellness
Living well and staying engaged in mind, body and spirit is imperative to a healthy, happy retirement. Our specially designed Vitality Program highlights a thoughtful emphasis on overall wellness.
New residents can choose to have a health and wellness assessment, from which we create a customized Vitality Plan. The plan gives you a variety of personalized recommendations to optimize your well-being. Our nursing team regularly reviews each resident’s Vitality Plan to help encourage continued participation and promote progress.
At The Village, the opportunities to help you live well are endless. Swim laps or take a group fitness class at our heated outdoor pool; ride, walk or run at our fitness center; improve your balance and mobility with a yoga or tai chi class; work out with a personal trainer; or practice your serve at our tennis courts.
Other Vitality Program services include:
- Assistance with health care navigation
- Hospital and rehab program to assist with discharge planning
- Access to an on-site primary care office
- Access to an on-site outpatient physical therapy cottage
- Access to on-site physician services and other medical care
Unlike other communities in the area, specialized services are provided
on-site at The Village. We’ve established relationships with third-party providers, including geriatric primary care services, specialty physician services, rehabilitation and therapy groups, home health care providers and hospice providers, including:
- Senior Healthcare Center – Provides on-site outpatient primary care services through our partnership with North Florida Regional Medical Center.
- Mederi Caretenders – Provides on-site therapy by licensed therapists (physical, occupational, speech, massage) as well as clinical home health care nursing services.